Halton exhaust hoods are designed for use in commercial kitchens and show kitchens. Halton KVX hoods are proprietary kitchen exhaust hoods, that capture and extract the thermal plume through high efficiency cyclonic filters. The KVX kitchen canopy comprises, optional IP65 light fittings and adjustable exhaust slide dampers. Stainless Steel KSA cyclonic grease filters. The canopy is manufactured completely from AISI 304 1.2mm No 4 finish stainless steel. Testing and Balancing (T.A.B.) taps for flow measurements are fitted to the exhaust plenums.
- Kitchen Exhaust Hood shall comply with AS1668.2 2012 as a proprietary hood
- Constructed from 1.2 mm AISI 304 Satin finish with fully welded exhaust plenum
- The hood shall be supplied complete with high efficiency UL classified multi-cyclone grease filters (KSA) and pressure measurement points with exhaust adjustment dampers and flush light fittings to provide minimum 500 lux at the cooking surface
- The size shall be as indicated in the drawings
- The hood will be designed to save energy and capture efficiency will be calculated using convective heat calculation methods\n
- Progressive Filtration
- UV Filtration
- Capture Jet Technology
- Cold Mist & Hot Wash
- Exhaust System Classification
- Exhaust Hood
- Low Wall System
- Make Up Air
Please log in to view available downloads.