Halton exhaust hoods are designed for use in high energy commercial kitchens and show kitchens. Halton KVF hoods with Capture Jet™ are proprietary kitchen exhaust hoods, that efficiently capture and extract the thermal plume from heavy duty and live fuel cooking equipment. The combination of Capture Jet™ and the provision for make-up air through the hood’s front face at low velocity helps capture and contain the heat load with 30 to 40% lower exhaust airflow.
- Kitchen Exhaust Hood shall comply with the requirements or NCC 2015 and AS1668.2 2012
- Constructed from 1.2 mm AISI 304 Satin finish with fully welded exhaust plenum
- The hood shall be supplied complete with vertical and horizontal Capture Jet™ technology with high efficiency UL classified multi-cyclone grease filters (KSA) and pressure measurement points as well as exhaust and supply air adjustment dampers and flush light fittings to provide minimum 500 lux at the cooking surface
- The size shall be as indicated in the drawings
- The hood will be designed to save energy and capture efficiency will be calculated using convective heat calculations methods
- Make-up air will be supplied at low velocity through the front face of the canopy.\n
- Progressive Filtration
- UV Filtration
- Capture Jet Technology
- Cold Mist & Hot Wash
- Exhaust System Classification
- Exhaust Hood
- Low Wall System
- Make Up Air
Please log in to view available downloads.