Halton exhaust hoods are designed for use in high energy commercial kitchens and show kitchens. Halton KVI hoods with Capture Jet™ are proprietary kitchen exhaust hoods, that efficiently capture and extract the thermal plume from heavy duty and live fuel cooking equipment. Capture Jet™ helps capture and contain the heat load with up to 30% lower exhaust airflow. Stainless Steel KSA cyclonic grease filters. The canopy is manufactured completely from AISI 304 1.2mm No 4 finish stainless steel. Testing and Balancing (T.A.B) taps for flow measurements are fitted to the exhaust and supply plenums.
- Kitchen Exhaust Hood shall comply with the requirements or NCC 2015 and AS1668.2 2012
- Constructed from 1.2 mm AISI 304 Satin finish with fully welded exhaust plenum
- The hood shall be supplied complete with vertical and horizontal Capture Jet™ technology with high efficiency UL classified multi-cyclone grease filters (KSA) and pressure measurement points as well as exhaust air adjustment dampers and flush light fittings to provide minimum 500 lux at the cooking surface
- The size shall be as indicated in the drawings
- The hood will be designed to save energy and capture efficiency will be calculated using convective heat calculation methods
- Make-up air must be supplied at low velocity by others\n
- Progressive Filtration
- UV Filtration
- Capture Jet Technology
- Cold Mist & Hot Wash
- Exhaust System Classification
- Exhaust Hood
- Low Wall System
- Make Up Air
Please log in to view available downloads.