Halton KWF exhaust hoods are designed for use where an exposed flame or embers may be present as part of the cooking process or where the length of an exhaust duct within the building exceeds 10m. (ref AS1668.1 2015 CI.6.2.9). The KSA filters are UL1046 Classified for flame and spark arrestance. Cold mist is sprayed onto filters to cool the exhaust air before it enters the exhaust system. The cyclonic action of KSA filters and cold mist, washes embers and contaminants from the airstream. A hot water wash cycle cleans away combustible deposits, reducing the cost of manual cleaning and mitigates the risk of fire. KWF hoods have perforated front face panels for make-up air to be supplied through the hood.
- Kitchen Exhaust Hood must be a Proprietary design with UL1046 classified filters with water mist and auto wash as well as Capture Jet™ and Face make-up air provision
- LED Down/Tube lights must be included to provide 500 Lux at the cooking surface
- The hood will be designed to the performance standard ASTM 1704 and manufactured from 1.2 mm AISI 304 satin finish
- The hood will be a Wall positioned unit with size and airflows as detailed on the approval drawing
The hood will be supplied with the remote Water Control Cabinet
- Progressive Filtration
- UV Filtration
- Capture Jet Technology
- Cold Mist & Hot Wash
- Exhaust System Classification
- Exhaust Hood
- Low Wall System
- Make Up Air
Please log in to view available downloads.