The Snack Master Medium is Starline’s second largest compact unit in the Snack Master family. Demonstrating extreme durability and functionality, it is designed for any bench space and is ideal for prolonged use. With it’s metal incaloy and fan forced technology, longer and wider cooking chamber alongside the standard “set and forget” control system, the Snack Master Medium equates to increased output, making it ideal for any commercial kitchen.
- 356mm belt width conveyor oven that is ideal for toasting/cooking open snacks
- Medium footprint of the Snackmaster range
- Available in 25 Amp model
- Long life metal elements for continuous use
- Long cooking conveyor for easy loading
- Touchpad” set and forget” control system
- Fan cooled controls and fan forced heat technology
- Energy efficient pulse power independent temperature controls for top and bottom elements
- Variable speed belt control with automatic tensioning
- Stainless steel construction
- Chamber dimensions of 375mm wide x 600mm long with a 85mm clearance
- Supplied with 2 metre lead for hard wiring on site by a qualified electrician. Optional factory fitted plug is available
Units configured for right to left conveyor operation as standard. Left to right operation can be selected at time of order by adding an “L” to end of the model number.
- Manufacturer's Warranty
- 12 Month On-Site
- 1200.0 Millimetres
- 505.0 Millimetres
- 465.0 Millimetres
- Energy Load
- Amp Plug
- Belt Width
- 356.0 Millimetres
Please log in to view available downloads.