The Culinaire® Bain Marie Hot Cupboard features a high powered heavy duty Bain Marie that is designed to hold hot food at the optimum temperature in GN pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately). Wet or dry operation (temperature varies greatly when run dry, should not be left unattended for long periods of time). Manual fill and manual empty, valve operated waste. The hot cupboard features a fan forced heating system, which offers energy saving efficiency, faster heat-up times and even heat distribution. Options: Lift up, fold down work shelf (factory fitted), Radius Well. Contact your Stoddart representative.
- Available as either a 3 or 4 module unit
- Mobile heavy duty bain marie hot cupboard are designed to hold precooked and preheated food ready for serving
- Wet or dry operation to bain marie (temperature varies greatly when run dry so unit should not be left unattended for long periods of time)
- Hot cupboard features a fan forced heating system which offers energy efficiency with faster heat up times and even heat distribution
- Supplied with 1 chrome plated steel wire shelf per door
- Bain marie suits gastronorm pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately)
Heavy duty non marking 125mm swivel casters have two with brakes and has a wraparound nonmarking bumper