The Culinaire® Mobile Bain Marie features a high powered, heavy-duty Bain Marie that is designed to hold pre-heated food at the optimum temperature in Gastronorm pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately). Wet or dry operation (temperature varies greatly when run dry, should not be left unattended for long periods of time). Manual fill and manual empty, valve operated waste. The bain marie is fitted with an A-frame gantry with infra-red heat lamps (Refer to CH.GA for details). Options: Front glass, sliding doors, sneeze guards (all sold separately) and lift up, fold down work shelf (factory fitted), Radius well. Contact your Stoddart representative.
- Available as either a 3 or 4 module unit
- Unit comes complete with CH.BMM bain marie plus A frame heated gantry fully fitted and wired. Gantry is welded to bench top
- Overhead Quartz IR heat lamps provide heat and illumination to the product below
- Overhead heat lamps are fully adjustable via a solidstate voltage controller for accurate temperature selection
- A frame gantry comes with 6mm toughened glass ends
Front glass sliding doors and sneeze guards can be either added as optional extras at the time of order and fitted in factory or ordered at a separate date for easy fitting by customer