Featuring an extra-large, 12mm thick cast steel griddle plate, the Woodson Griddle provides an evenly heated cooking surface, together with exceptional heat retention. An integrated splashback assists in containing any food or oil splashing, while a manual thermostat control ensures the preferred temperature is employed at all times. An adaptable and reliable unit is produced.
- Features thermostat control of 80°C to 280°C together with a pilot light to indicate power on
- Constructed with a removable grease drain drawer for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Twin thermostat control allows half plate operation for energy efficiency
- Thick cast steel plate works exceptionally for even heat distribution
- By constructing the unit from stainless steel durability and strength are guaranteed
- Dimensions of 675 x 600 x 236mm
- Electrical rating of 4.4kW - 20A