The Stoddart Wall Faced Type 4 Toilet Pan has an efficient dual flush rating (certified by WELS for 4.5L full flush and 3L half flush). Stoddart toilet pans have been made to withstand years of harsh treatment in prisons and public amenities. The (Type 4) model has secure top access for easy installation and inspection. It is extremely robust for long service life in extreme environments. The toilet seat is hydraulically formed to create a safe, strong, comfortable contoured and self-draining profile. The attractive geometry, comfort and effective flush make these toilets your 1st choice for use in hotel bathrooms, sporting clubs and busy restaurants. Available in satin finish stainless or powder coated to a readily available colour of your choice.
- Hydraulically formed seat with smooth radius to inner and outer edges for safety and comfort and the seat has a self draining surface for improved hygiene with heavy-duty (1000kg) load carrying capacity for bariatric applications
- Concealed plumbing and fixing points for security and vandal resistance with top secure access panel provides easy access for installation and maintenance. The strong access panel can be fastened with M6 security screws or 6-16 rivets and grouted making cell inspections easier without side access panels that are hidden from direct line of view
- Engineered flushing rim prevents hiding of contraband while allowing free flow of flush water which minimises the amount of flush water backing up the flush pipe
- Optional thermoplastic hinged lids can be factory fitted with vandal-resistant stainless steel hinges for applications such as schools and hospitals
- P trap - 95mm ID stainless steel spigot with rubber coupling included to suit 100mm PVC or copper sewer pipe. P-S adaptors can be ordered separately
- Various Dimensions