Ideal for kitchen environments where a ducted system is impractical or uneconomical, the Woodson 850mm wide Mobile Ventilation Station features a unique three stage filtration process. Consisting of stainless steel baffle filters, polyester filters and activated carbon filters, the filtration process draws air down the rear of the unit, before returning it to the kitchen via the base of the unit. The result is safe, clean and odour controlled discharge.
- Supplied with easily removable filters for easy cleaning - 2 filters are dishwasher safe
- Features lockable swivel castors to front and fixed castors on rear of unit - Enables extra mobility
- Designed with a storage area below cooking zone with additional adaptable rack slides
- Due to unique 3-stage filtration process the air is returned to the kitchen from the base of the unit. This provides clean and safe to breathe air which ensures a more hygienic and safer kitchen environment
- Comply with the performance requirements of the NCC and relevant Australian Standards for use with electrical cooking equipment under 8kW, when operated and maintained in accordance with their manual
- Have been independently tested and certified to meet the strict air quality requirements of the ANSI/UL710B:Recirculating Hood Systems and the EPA test method 202, ensuring grease laden effluent in the exhaust airstream does not exceed an average of 5mg/m3 during an 8 hour test
- Supplied with a 10 Amp plug and lead
- Dimensions of 850 x 800 x 1200mm
Electrical rating of 0.5kW - 10A
- Product Type
- 850.0 Millimetres
Please log in to view available downloads.