Halton ventilated ceilings are designed for use in open commercial kitchens, production kitchens and show kitchens. Halton UCJ hoods with Capture Jet™ efficiently capture, filter and extract the thermal plume. The combination of Capture Jet™ and UV Capture Ray™ captures and contains the heat load, filters the particles and chemically treats the vapours to minimise exhaust discharges. Halton UCJ ventilated ceilings can be installed from 2300-3000 above floor level to provide a healthy open kitchen environment.
- Kitchen Ventilated Ceiling’s shall comply with AS1668.2 2012 (clause 3.6)
- Constructed from 1.2 mm AISI 304 Satin finish with fully welded exhaust plenum
- The ceiling shall be supplied complete with UV Treatment & controller and with Capture Jet™ technology with high efficiency flame resistance filters
- Fully welded exhaust plenums with pressure measurement points as well as exhaust and supply air adjustment dampers and flush light fittings to provide minimum 500 lux at the cooking surface
- The size shall be as indicated in the drawings
The ceiling will be designed to save energy and capture efficiency will be calculated using convective heat calculations methods
- Progressive Filtration
- UV Filtration
- Capture Jet Technology
- Cold Mist & Hot Wash
- Exhaust System Classification
- Ventilated Ceiling
- Low Wall System
- Make Up Air
Please log in to view available downloads.