- Foodservice Equipment
- Food Holding and Display
- Hot Display-Serve-Merchandise
- Bain Marie-Hot Cupboards
The Culinaire® Island Bain Marie Hot Cupboard features a high powered heavy duty Bain Marie that is designed to hold hot food at the optimum temperature in GN pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately). Wet or dry operation (temperature varies greatly when run dry, should not be left unattended for long periods of time). The hot cupboard features a fan forced heating system, which offers energy saving efficiency, faster heat-up times and even heat distribution. Ready for connection to hot water inlet and waste with all valves supplied and fitted. The bain marie hot cupboard is fitted with an A-frame gantry with infra-red heat lamps (Refer to CH.GA for details). Options: Front glass, sliding doors, sneeze guards (all sold separately) and lift up, fold down work shelf (factory fitted), Left hand controls, Radius Well. Contact your Stoddart representative.
- Available in 3 - 8 module units
- Unit comes complete with CH.BMH.U bain marie hot cupboard plus island bench top and A-frame heated gantry fully fitted and wired.
- Gantry is welded to bench top
- Gantry constructed from 304 grade stainless steel with a No.4 finish and 6mm toughened glass ends
- Overhead Quartz IR heat lamps provide heat and illumination to the product below
- Individual On/Off switches to operate bain marie and overhead gantry heat lamps on Bain Marie body
- Front glass, sliding doors and sneeze guards can be either added as optional extras at the time of order and fitted in factory or ordered at a separate date for fitting by customer
Stainless steel work shelf fitted to fold down brackets can be added as an optional extra at the time of ordering. This item is factory fitted at the time of manufacture