The Halton MobiChef Mobile Ventilation System allows for highly efficient, totally automated plug and play cooking. The mobility of the MobiChef unit allows for live cooking demonstrations right in front of your guests - making it perfect for banquets, functions, kiosks, food courts and other mobile uses.
The MobiChef utilises Halton's patented Capture Jet™ technology to efficiently capture and recirculate air above the cooking casette. The integrated filtration and emission control unit effectively controls grease and smoke, which is then filtered inside the unit.
The Halton MobiChef station is available to suit 1200mm, 1600mm and 2000mm cooking casette options. Stoddart has a number of cooking casette options to accompany the MobiChef - either with or without an Adande VCS1.PT refrigerated drawer unit. Your Stoddart representative can provide guidance to put together a complete cooking solution to accompany the MobiChef.
Please note: Gas equipment cannot be used with the Halton MobiChef.
- Highly efficient totally automated plug & play mobile unit
- Unleashed from any ventilation ductwork Halton MobiChef enables live show cooking right in front of your guests
- Suitable for Banquets and Functions as well as Show Cooking and Kiosks. Food courts and pool bars as well as being perfect for Breakfast Stations
- High performance capture efficiency via latest and patented generation of Capture Jet™ technology
- Cooking emissions containing grease as well as smoke and odours are effectively treated by MobiChef’s fully integrated filtration & emission control unit
- Exhausted air is filtered inside the unit by a process containing 6 effective filtration steps
- Multifunctional full length front glass screen and glass side skirts that maximize MobiChef‘s capture efficiency and provide guests an excellent view of chef‘s food preparation which enables an absolutely safe and hygienic cooking area
- MobiChef can be used with varies electrical cooking appliances
- 415V three phase