The KVI canopy with the new generation of peripheral, vertical and horizontal Capture Jet™ technology is a highly efficient kitchen ventilation canopy that removes contaminated air and excess heat emitted by cooking equipment, while delivering compensation air to the kitchen at low velocity.The KVI kitchen canopy comprises a Capture Jet™ centrifugal fan for front and side jets with an IP65 light fitting. Adjustable exhaust slide dampers. Stainless Steel KSA cyclonic grease filters. The canopy is manufactured completely from AISI 304 1.2mm No 4 finish stainless steel. Testing and Balancing (T.A.B™) taps for flow measurements are fitted to the exhaust and supply plenums.
- Vertical and horizontal Capture Jet™
- Make-up air is not incorporated in the hood and must be supplied to the room via ceiling registers or diffusers which are supplied through front face of hood at low velocity.
- Requires 30% less exhaust air volume than traditional canopies
- KSA multi-cyclone filters - UL and NSF classified. KSA filters remove up to 95% of particles with a size of 10 microns or above thus reducing grease deposits and cleaning costs while improving hygiene and safety
- Performance tested independently in accordance with the ASTM 1704 standard and heat load exhaust airflow rates calculation method
- Enhanced safety and hygiene thanks to high-efficiency grease removal KSA multi-cyclone filters (UL and NSF classified) that result in reduced duct cleaning costs
- “Ready to install” standard delivery packages with lighting as well as integral balancing dampers and testing and balancing taps for fast and simple field balancing
- Custom dimensions to suit each application
- Light - 240 Volt and 10 Amp 50 Hz