The Stoddart V-S7 Drinking Troughs are the most robust, hygienic and safe solution for schools and sporting clubs and have a Victorian PWD approved Design. V-S7 profile trough is for splashback mounted tap ware. V-S7 troughs ensure proper drainage and are made with radius internal and external corners and 1:100 fall to a 50mm waste. Left or right end waste position and trough length is nominated by the customer. With 25mm Radius corners for easy cleaning, hygiene and safety. The S7 troughs are built with 1.2mm stainless steel for superior strength, service life and hygiene.
- Designed for schools and sports clubs - the V-S7 Drink Trough is a Victorian PWD approved design
- The Stoddart V-S7 Drinking Trough can be ordered fully pre plumbed with high quality chrome plated cam action/lever action/or push button action drinking bubblers with safe rubber tipped mouth guards
- The pre-plumbed V-S7 Drink Troughs use Watermark licensed plumbing fittings and have a stainless steel mounting channel for manifold and single point water connection to ensure quick and simple installation
- V-S7 Troughs can be ordered standard with wall mounting brackets or with an optional freestanding frame
- We can tailor make variations including such options as 316 grade stainless steel/centre waste/or multiple waste units for almost any custom application
- Dimensions of various x 400 x 290mm