View our current COVID-19 Survival Sales Flyers in our Flyer Bookshelf
An Important Update from Stoddart on COVID-19 - 27th March 2020
A lot has changed in the world over the 7 days since we last communicated with you. We hope that everyone remains healthy and are coping with the immense stress and challenges that this crisis brings us on a daily basis. We thought it important to update you on our Stoddart’s current status and response to COVID-19.
- Our manufacturing facility in Brisbane remains fully operational and has capacity to meet your needs. Our response plan has been fully enacted to ensure the safety of our staff and that of our partners.
- Our warehouses around the country are all open, stocked and ready to deliver.
- Our R&D team has been developing new products to meet the demands being brought about as a result of the crisis. Continue to watch this space.
- Our IT team have been developing our ability to work remotely to ensure business continuity as the situation develops further.
- Our Marketing team have been putting together on-line packages to assist customers to find the most relevant Stoddart products to the needs created by Covid19.
- Our Customer Service, Spare Parts team and national service network are here to support whenever you require them and will continue to be here throughout.
Our thoughts are with all of you, your staff and their families as we navigate our way through this as a community. Rest assured that we are here to help, and we thank you for your ongoing support.
An Important Update from Stoddart on COVID-19 - 18th March 2020
Here at Stoddart we’ve been closely tracking every new development related to coronavirus (COVID-19) and have been in constant contact with officials for guidance.
Our top priority has been the health and wellbeing of our employees, customers, suppliers and the broader communities in which we operate. We know that every decision we make has broader impacts and we are committed to being both responsible and focused on navigating these challenging times with everyone’s safety in mind.
We are working hard to ensure continued uninterrupted supply of our products and services to you and provide the following updates on what we are doing in keeping your and our safety in mind:
- Currently, we do not believe Stoddart is in a situation that puts our raw materials and/or product components at risk for manufacturing.
- Our manufacturing facility is 100% operational and we are regularly monitoring our supply chain to identify if there is any risk of potential delays to our customers.
- The Karawatha QLD warehouse and our other state warehouses are fully operational.
Until further notice, as mandated for self-quarantine and public access and to help keep our team safe, we are limiting visitors to our sites. In the first instance, we ask that any of the following groups do not visit:
- Anyone who is experiencing a fever, sore throat, shortness of breath or flu like symptoms
- Anyone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- Anyone who has been asked to self-quarantine
- Anyone who has been in close contact with someone who is confirmed or suspected to have COVID19
- We also prefer that any non-essential visits are conducted over the telephone or via video conferencing.
- Any visitors to our sites will be screened, asked to complete a declaration and comply with our hygiene requirements prior to entry. Deliveries to and from our sites will be separated with no physical contact.
- We have implemented social distancing measures in our facilities to keep our staff and our visitors isolated from each other. We ask that staff and visitors refrain from shaking hands and maintain a 1.5m distance from each other.
- We are making arrangements where possible to provide our teams access to flexible working arrangements to ensure continuity and keep our environment and people safe.
If you are seeking up-to-date and reliable information regarding COVID-19, we encourage you to visit the following websites:
- Australian Government Department of Health
- Queensland Government
- World Health Organisation
- Safe Work Australia
We thank you for your support and we will keep you informed as new information becomes available.
Stoddart Management Team