The Culinaire® Island Hot Cupboard has been designed to heat plates and serving dishes. It is capable of holding both plated meals and bulk foods. The Hot Cupboard features a fan-forced heating system, which produces energy saving efficiency, faster heat-up times and even heat distribution. Doors are on both sides, allowing access through the unit. Comes complete with stainless steel timber backed island bench top. Options: Lift up, fold down work shelf (factory fitted). Contact your Stoddart representative.
- Available in 3 - 8 module units
- Comes complete with timber backed island bench top fitted to the CH.HC.U
- Ideal for heating plates and serving dishes and capable of holding plated meals and bulk foods
- Adjustable digital temperature controller allows food to be held between +65°C to +90°C (food must be heated above 65°C before being placed in the hot cupboard)
- Hot cupboard features a fan forced heating system which offers energy efficiency with faster heat up times and even heat distribution
- Supplied with 1 chrome plated steel wire shelf per door