The Culinaire® range of Gantries can be fitted to Bain Maries to improve the longevity of food storage and to comply with hygiene standards. Gantries are designed to enclose 1/1 Gastronorm pans. Note: To fit a Culinaire® Gantry to the Culinaire® Bain Marie CH.BM series, or Bain Marie Hot Cupboard CH.BMH series, you will also need a suitable work-top. Standard work-tops are available. Refer CH.TBM and CH.TBMH (sold separately) Alternately, a custom top will need to be provided. Heated models are fitted with overhead infra-red heat lamps. Options: Sneeze guard, fixed front glass and rear doors (sold separately).
- Available in lengths to suit 3 - 8 module units
- Heated gantries are fitted with overhead Quartz IR heat lamps providing heat and illumination to the product below
- For fitting to a stainless steel bench top (by others). Site welding is required
- Optional extras such as front glass sliding doors and sneeze guards are available for supply separately and for easy on site installation
- 6mm toughened glass to ends
- Units with electrical connections are supplied as components only with tails for connection by a licensed electrician. Plug and leads are not supplied.