The Culinaire® Pass Through Island Bain Marie Hot Cupboard features a high powered heavy duty Bain Marie that is designed to hold hot food at the optimum temperature in GN pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately). Wet or dry operation (temperature varies greatly when run dry, should not be left unattended for long periods of time). The hot cupboard features a fan forced heating system, which offers energy saving efficiency, faster heat-up times and even heat distribution. The double doors are on both sides allowing access through the unit. Ready for connection to hot water inlet and waste with all valves supplied and fitted. The bain marie is fitted with a double gantry with infra-red heat lamps to top and bottom shelves.(Refer to CH.GDD for details). Options: Lift up, fold down work shelf (factory fitted), Radius Well. Contact your Stoddart representative.
- Available in 3 - 8 module units
- Unit comes complete with CH.BMHP.U bain marie hot cupboard plus island bench top and double overhead heated gantry fully fitted and wired. Gantry is welded to bench top
- This display is designed to be installed into a cut out in a new or existing bench top which allows for simple and inexpensive installation
- Double overhead gantry comes with heat lamps to top and bottom levels
- Overhead Quartz IR heat lamps provide heat and illumination to the product below
- Overhead heat lamps are fully adjustable via a solidstate voltage controller for accurate temperature selection