The Culinaire® Drop-In Counter Line Bain Marie is designed to hold pre-heated food at the optimum temperature in Gastronorm pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately). Wet or dry operation (temperature varies greatly when run dry, should not be left unattended for long periods of time). The Bain Marie comes ready for connection to hot water and waste with all valves supplied and fitted. The visual aspect of the unit is enhanced by the use of 10mm toughened glass on the gantry. The centre section of the glass is painted out black over the stainless steel gantry and is adhesive fixed to the gantry rather than using screw fixings. Options: Radius well. Contact your Stoddart representative.
- Available in 3 - 8 module units
- This display is designed to be installed into a cut out in a new or existing bench top which allows for simple installation
- Pans are recessed to minimise water condensation on surrounding bench top
- Wet or dry operation (temperature varies greatly when run dry so unit should not be left unattended for long periods of time)
- Fitted with 10mm thick toughened glass gantry with overhead quartz IR heat lamps to provide heat and illumination to the product below
- Suits gastronorm pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately)