The Culinaire® Under Bench Bain Marie is designed to hold pre-heated food at the optimum temperature in Gastronorm pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately). Wet or dry operation (temperature varies greatly when run dry, should not be left unattended for long periods of time). The Bain Marie comes ready for connection to hot water and waste with all valves supplied and fitted. Standard stainless steel tops and gantries are available to fit all models (Sold separately). Options: Radius well. Contact your Stoddart representative.
- Available in 3 - 8 module units
- This display is designed to be mounted under a custom made stainless steel bench top (by others)
- Gantries sold separately to enable installation over the bain marie on a custom made stainless steel bench top
- Adjustable digital temperature controller allows food to be held between +65°C to +90°C (food must be heated above 65°C before being placed in the bain marie)
- Wet or dry operation (temperature varies greatly when run dry so unit should not be left unattended for long periods of time)
- Suits gastronorm pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately)