The Stoddart Chilled Metro Drinking Fountains can be used for schools, shopping centres, hospitals, airports and outdoor areas. The Stoddart Metro Dual Wall Mounted Drinking Fountain is wall mounted on a robust stainless steel mounting panel. It also allows clear access for disabled users when mounted at the correct height. It is robust, vandal resistant and easy to install, maintain and use. The plumbing is secured and accessed via a large access panel.
- Easy-push buttons and valves supply a regulated flow of fresh clean chilled drinking water through the safe and hygienic drinking bubblers to make drinking access easy without water wastage
- This unit is configured with a hinged vented wall panel for the chilled water unit as fitted. The Chiller unit will deliver 26L (144 Glasses) of water per hour with a 2L reserve
- Large round collection bowl with bubbler mounted internally prevents excess water from forming mud puddles on the ground. 40mm waste connection so excess water is drained and can be connected to a rubble pit/a nearby garden bed/or it can be connected to grey water (with the addition of a trap)
- Access for wheel chair disabled users is provided as per the requirements advised in AS1428.1.2009
- The unit is supplied with a stainless steel hinged wall frame and mounting panel. Drinking fountain can be easily mounted into most walls at heights suitable to the application. The plumbing and chiller are secured and accessed via a large access panel under the bubblers and hinged main wall panel
- Dimensions of 980 x 820 x 563mm
- 240VAC - 50Hz - 370W - (3A Max Draw)