The Stoddart Floor Wastes are perfect for collecting runoff from commercial kitchen floors and public use areas. The Standard Floor Waste is 300mm x 300mm to fit neatly into most tiled floors. Custom sizes are also available. The trough is designed for ease of installation in the floor and comes complete with fixing brackets to set unit level at the finished floor height. The grate is slip resistant. The Type 1 grate is rated up to class “C” for use in loading bays and high traffic commercial areas.
- Constructed from 304 grade stainless steel (316 grade is available as a custom option) with centre waste for complete draining of the trough
- Type 1 Grate has 5mm aperture non-slip high strength Class “C” grating for fork lift and trolley traffic and high-heal shoes
- Optional Type 3 Grate with 10mm aperture is available by request for improved drainage where no high heal shoe access is possible
- Removable stainless steel perforated basket with solid handle fitted to recess in trough base. Normal outlet is 90mm diameter outlet for connection to standard drainage pipe
- Brackets allow fixing to sub-floor and setting height and level to FFL prior to pouring floor
- Dimensions of 300 x 300 x 182mm