The Stoddart Boot Wash Stations help keep dirt and contaminants out of sensitive work environments. This robust unit is used by mining companies to clean dirty boots before entering offices and by Abattoirs to clean boots to prevent transfer of disease. It is also ideal for hospitals and food preparation facilities and any other place where you can’t afford to compromise safety and hygiene.
- Reduce the risk of transferring dirt (coal/soil/animal excrement/or contaminant) from work areas and meets health and safety requirement for mines
- Easy clean with brushes set at optimum angle and robust hand spray to wash stubborn dirt
- Large collection basket to prevent solids from loading up waste system with collection basket positioned at front for safe and easy access
- Quarantine protection requirement for animal kennels/abattoirs/hatcheries/agricultural and farming areas
- Solid Grab Rails assist user safety
- Dimensions of 650 x 750 x 915mm