The Stoddart Air Basin® provides a complete solution for the hand washing requirements as detailed in Section 4 of AS 4674 for the design, construction and fit out of food premises. The Air Basin® saves valuable wall space in busy commercial kitchens and eliminates the need for paper towels and waste bins or linen towel services. The Air Basin® has a sensor activated supply of warm water delivered through a single outlet. The Air Basin® can be ordered with a tempering valve to control warm water from hot and cold supply. If there is no hot water supply, the Self Heated Air Basin® option contains an instantaneous water heater that warms the cold water supply for effective washing (soaps are more active in warm water). On each side of the water outlet are sensor activated air blades that effectively dry hands and arms and prevents the transfer of pathogenic microorganisms to the hands and arms. The Air Basin® houses the controls for the Dyson Airblade® Tap, plumbing fittings and water heater or tempering valve in a secure enclosure under the basin. The enclosure has a large access panel to allow access for inspection and service.
- Stainless steel polished bowl with no. 4 satin finish shroud and integral splashback comes fully pre-plumbed and wired ready for connection on site
- The Air Basin® should be mounted at Bench Height near the staff entrance to food preparation areas and within 5 meters of open food handling areas
- Easy mount stainless steel wall brackets have multiple fixing holes for a quick installation by plumber
- Dimensions of 560 x 469 x 800mm
- 2 x 15A GPOs or Hard wired to 30 A - 240 VAC supply with Isolator switch