Floor Troughs from Stoddart are ideal for collecting runoff from commercial kitchen floors and public use areas. The troughs are made to order in Australia and meet Australian Standards. The floor trough range consists of straight troughs, U shape troughs, L shape troughs, T shape troughs. They come standard with square corners but can be ordered with radius corners in the trough base. The 90mm basket waste is standard (50 mm or 140 mm wastes are available as variations). The troughs are designed for ease of installation in the floor and come complete with adjustable fixing brackets. The grates used are slip resistant and lock-down points are optional. Sizes are determined as the grated area and longer troughs can be made with mechanical joints or custom made to length. Standard troughs have end wastes and for a small premium, troughs with centre wastes can be custom made.
- Order Grates with either 10 mm apertures for max drainage or 5 mm apertures for safety in areas exposed to high-healed shoes with grate options are available for Class A pedestrian traffic and up to Class C commercial vehicle loading
- Normal outlet is 90mm diameter outlet with waste seal for connection to standard 100 mm drainage and a removable stainless steel perforated basket with solid handle is fitted to recess in trough base
- Brackets allow fixing to floor and setting level prior to pouring concrete floor (check trench depth). The square top edge profile gives best results when concrete is poured in around the trough
- 1:100 fall is standard in the base to ensure complete draining of the trough. Centre waste troughs <1500 mm long can be made flat with cross break to provide some drainage
- Troughs and Grates are made from quality 304 grade stainless steel (316 grade stainless steel available as option)
- Various Dimensions