The Stoddart Chilled Drinking Troughs are the most robust, hygienic and safe solution for schools and sporting clubs. The Chilled Drink Trough comes complete with a sturdy frame and shroud to protect the chiller unit. The chiller’s efficient heat exchange system continuously removes heat from a potable water supply to provide cool refreshing drinks for multiple users in an Australian school environment. A small holding tank stores chilled water for immediate use.
- Designed for schools and sports clubs with 1.2mm 304 grade stainless steel construction for superior strength/service life/hygiene
- Concealed plumbing and fixings for vandal resistance with powerful Australian water chiller which provides a continuous supply of cool refreshing water to the drink taps (approx. 144 glasses of water per hour)
- Taps are vandal resistant with a heavy-duty chrome finish and have a Watermark licence. Standard taps have push buttons - specify lever or cam actuators for users with limited access. Bubblers are fitted with safe mouth guards to protect teeth from damage
- Freestanding frame has braced legs and adjustable feet with the Chiller installed on supplied frame. Shroud is fitted and secured with Torx security screws
- 25mm radius corners for easy cleaning/hygiene/and safety with 1.2mm stainless steel for superior strength/service life/and hygiene
- Dimensions of various x 400 x 290mm
- 240VAC - 50Hz - 370W - (3A Max Draw)