The Stoddart Contraband Control Toilet Inspection Unit is designed for customs and border protection for inspecting excrement for presence of contraband. This unit is designed to minimise the interaction required by the operators and customs officers. It is also suitable for other security installations.
- The unit has a large perforated stainless steel basket to capture effluent and trap contents
- Customs officers can easily inspect contents through a large sealed glass window that is angled so any overspray runs off and stays clear for viewing
- Fixed shower rose allows majority of washing to occur without operator interaction. High quality spray rinse unit allows thorough cleaning of found contraband capsules
- Large access gloves are sealed into the unit for easy use and periodic replacement. Access gloves are positioned ergonomically for operator to kneel in front of unit and access spray rinse unit
- Customs toilet inspection unit is constructed of 304 grade stainless steel
- Dimensions of 600 x 450 x 850mm