Stoddart Air Trough® provides a complete solution for the hand washing requirements as detailed in Section 4 of AS 4674 for the design, construction and fit out of food premises. The Air Trough® saves valuable wall space in busy commercial kitchens and eliminates the need for paper towels and waste bins or linen towel services. The Air Trough® has sensor activated supply of water and on each side of each water outlet are sensor activated air blades that effectively dry hands to prevent the transfer of pathogenic microorganisms to the hands and arms. The Air Trough® can be ordered with a tempering valve to control warm water from hot and cold supply for effective washing (soaps are more active in warm water). The Air Trough® houses the controls for the Dyson Airblade® Tap, plumbing fittings and water heater or tempering valve in a discrete enclosure under the trough.
- Stainless steel satin finish and pre-plumbed and wired ready for connection on site
- Water supply of 15mm (1/2” BSP) and waste connection of 50mm
- Unit is supplied with wall mounting brackets
- The Air Trough® should be mounted at bench height near the staff entrance to food preparation areas and within 5m of open food handling areas
- Dimensions of various x 570 x 722mm
- 10A GPO for each Airblade Tap or Hard wired to 30 A - 240 VAC supply with Isolator switch