Featuring an 8mm thick cast steel griddle plate, the Woodson Griddle provides an evenly heated cooking surface, together with exceptional heat retention. An integrated splashback assists in containing any food or oil splashing, while a manual thermostat control ensures the preferred temperature is employed at all times. An adaptable and reliable unit is produced.
- Features thermostat control of 40C to 285C together with a pilot light to indicate power on
- Constructed with a removable grease drain drawer for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Thick cast steel plate works exceptionally for even heat distribution
- Supplied with a 10amp plug that enables operation from a standard power point
- By constructing the unit from stainless steel durability and strength are guaranteed
- Dimensions of 525 x 450 x 235mm
- Electrical rating of 2.2kW - 10A