The Stoddart Slop hopper is a safe and robust stainless steel pan with a strong slop hopper grate. Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals, medical centres and childcare centres. The pan used is Stoddart’s highly regarded and water efficient Security Wall Faced Type 4 Pan made of heavy gauge stainless steel for vandal resistance.
- Hinged grate constructed from 10mm diameter 304 grade stainless steel rod for superior strength and hygiene with six welded bars for stable support of bucket/bedpan/other sanitary device
- The pan seat has an anti-contraband flushing rim for effective cell inspection with smooth profiled seat has radius to both outer and inner edges for safety and has a self draining seat surface for improved hygiene
- 2mm thick stainless steel shroud and formed seat for superior hygiene and strength. Plumbing and fixing points are concealed for security and vandal resistance with access to plumbing through side access panels
- P trap standard - optional P-S adaptor can be ordered separately. 95mm OD stainless steel spigot with rubber coupling included to suit 100mm PVC or copper sewer pipe
- These pans can be installed with either a flush valve or cistern (order separately)
- Dimensions of 800 x 367 x 535mm