The Stoddart Wall Faced, Type 3 Toilet Pan has the most water efficient dual flush rating (certified by WELS for 4.5L full flush and 3L half flush). Stoddart toilet pans have been made to withstand years of harsh treatment in prisons and public amenities. This unit reduces maintenance costs, water usage costs and is the right choice for use in all high security prisons, detention centres, police stations, hospitals, schools and public amenities. The toilet seat is hydraulically formed to create a safe, strong, comfortable contoured and self-draining profile. The standard option has secured side access covers. A rear access option is available which is ideal for high security prisons and detention centres.
- Heavy-duty (1000kg) load carrying capacity for bariatric applications
- Plumbing and fixing points are concealed for security and vandal resistance with access to plumbing is via side access panels (except for RA variation for cells with rear access)
- Toilet pan seat has an anti-contraband flushing rim for effective cell inspection. Seat has smooth hydraulically formed radius to both outer and inner edges for safety and comfort and has a self-draining seat surface for improved hygiene
- All external corners are rounded with a smooth radius for user safety for domestic and school applications. These toilets can be ordered with vandal resistant thermoplastic toilet lids and seats with stainless steel hinges
- P trap standard - 95mm ID stainless steel spigot with rubber coupling included to suit 100mm PVC or copper sewer pipe. Optional P-S adaptors can be ordered separately
- Various Dimensions