The Stoddart Flushing Rim Sink is ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes, childcare centres, universities, laboratories and sick bays. This unit includes a fully effective flush design that flushes the full height of all the faces of the sink every time. The sparge is welded to every face to ensure the most hygienic flush is achieved.
- The effective flushing ring design flushes the full height of the cone. Unit can be flushed by most water cistern flushing devices. Waste outlet connects to sewer waste with standard 100mm sanitary boot or flexible coupling
- Sparge pipe welded to side walls all around rim for ultra-hygienic full flush
- Supplied with 100mm diameter dropper and 110mm diameter domed strainer
- Rear inlet connection is 25mm stainless steel tube
- Fully welded 1.2mm 304 grade stainless steel as standard with 316 grade stainless steel can be offered as an option. Variations in size can also be offered
- Dimensions of 452 x 402 x 431mm