The Stoddart Conical Flushing Rim Sink Range is ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes, childcare centres, universities, laboratories and sick bays. The conical shape flushing rim sink can be supplied with drop-in perimeter frame is designed to insert into laminated or stone bench tops or as a weld in option for other fabricators to incorporate in their benches. The perimeter frame can be extended to provide a draining area to one or both sides.
- The effective flushing ring design flushes the full height of the cone. Unit can be flushed by most water cistern flushing devices. Waste outlet connects to sewer waste with standard 100mm sanitary boot or flexible coupling
- Drop-in Flushing Rim Sinks can be installed into stone or laminated bench tops with a weld-in option also available
- Minimum internal diameter is 316mm with larger diameter variations are also available
- Stoddart also have models that are integral with stainless steel benches and cabinets
- Standard material is 304 grade stainless steel as item is flushed regularly with 316 grade stainless steel variation is also available
- Dimensions of 458 x 458 x 398mm (316 internal diameter)