The range of Electrolux WTM modular rack type dishwashers combines the highest level of washing and rinsing performance with outstanding solidity, ideal for HEAVY usage installations such as hotels, restaurants, large canteens, in-flight catering and hospitals who demand the highest wash result. Along with easy to use touch button electronic interface prearranged for HACPP, Exceptional wash results has never been so easy to implement and maintain.
- Extreme Washing Performance: Washing speed of up to 250 racks per hour the (IWS) Ideal Wash System optimises washing. Duo wash configuration of wash pumps and (MWC) Maximum Water Contact wash arms doubles the amount of wash water contact time in comparison to traditional wash arms
- Superior Sanitation: Atmospheric rinse independent of incoming water pressure. WASH-SAFE-CONTROL via DUO RINSE advises the operator with an immediate signal after every rinse informing that the rinsing has been performed to perfection
- Machine Cleanability: Self draining wash pumps as well as PRESSED prewash and wash and rinse tanks. All-round access inspection doors on every module
- Cost saving: (ESD) energy savings device preheats incoming cold water to 50 degrees saving up to 12kw/hour. Continuous washing without need to drain between shifts saves 30% of water and DUO rinse saves 50% water consumption. Experience Up to 75% detergent savings. The separate pre-wash zone eliminates the need for high volume of cooling water to keep zone at correct temperature
- Built to last: Sturdy and solid stainless steel under frame with foam injected insulated doors. Complete stainless steel components and wash pumps with IPX5 water protection from jets of water in kitchen
- Dimensions of 3263 x 884 x 1771mm
- Rated at 400V/3N/50H