Electrolux Compact Rack Type dishwashers calling card is when space is tight yet performance and latest features in cost savings and ergonomics are required, but as well as through-put and performance that is normally sacrificed going to a compact unit. Adaptable and sturdy, this state of the art 200 rack p/hr compact unit is easy to use and available with or without energy savings device. Perfect in application for a busy tavern, hotel, nursing home or similar where space is at a minimum but performance is required.
- Safe and Clean: Advanced Atmospheric rinse circuits on all models allows constant efficiency and the ultimate answer to safety and hygiene. Rinsing circuit sanitises all washed items at a constant temperature of 84 degrees regardless of the network water inlet temperature
- Automatic dump and fill whilst the machine is running eliminates having to empty and refill between shifts saving not only on time but resources. Automatic stop/start allows machine is only in use when there is a basket required to be washed
- Ease of Use/Flexibility: Vivid LED electronic control panel allows customisation of any cycle as well as clear and precise HACCP readouts. External snap fittings for chemical companies to hook up product as well as external water fittings make installation a breeze lowing installation costs
- Reliability Assured: High level of components such as Incoloy 800 coated wash and rinse elements and IPX5 water protection from jets of water. Fully enclosed rear of units and all main components in high grade 304 AISI anti corrosive stainless steel with the latest welding technology that extends boiler life up to 10 times
- Two Speed 200 racks per hour and includes Rinse Booster Pump as well as an Automatic Drain pump with built in sanitation and self cleaning cycles
- Dimensions of 1125 x 890 x 1784mm
- Rated at 400V/3N/50H