Electrolux Professional undercounter dishwashers are the ideal solution for demanding customers requiring high performance with low running costs. Electrolux offers the maximum in washing results while providing reliable dishwashing operation. The Wineline series have been developed to be able to be connected to reverse osmosis to achieve spotless results or for washing fine crystal glassware.
- Best In Class Performance: All Electrolux units employ a powerful wash circuit which delivers effective mechanical action out of wash arms blasting away fats as well as soil and proteins to deliver best in class results
- SAFTEY: WASH-SAFE-CONTROL means rinse quality is guaranteed due to unit having a advanced atmospheric boiler that will exceed the required standard with every wash
- Hygiene: Wash tanks have round corners to avoid dirt traps and both tank filter and wash/rinse arms are easily removable for cleaning. A fully automatic self-cleaning cycle sanitises the wash chamber with hot water at end of day
- Flexibility: Three standard wash cycles are available and Wash and Rinse temperatures are always displayed for data logging to which can be customised to suit washing requirements. Soft start feature prevents glassware breakage as well as up turning of plastics
- Other Inclusions: Full double skin insulated sides - Rinse Booster Pump - Chemical float sensors to advise user when chemicals are low - Detergent and rinse aid dispensers - Pressure reduction valve to protect unit
- Dimensions of 600 x 612 x 820mm
- Rated at 240V/1N (15amp)