The Stoddart Reverse Osmosis (RO) System is a water purification techniques that reduces the quantity of total dissolved solids (TDS) in water. RO uses waterline pressure to push raw wastewater against a special semi-permeable membrane. The unit has been fitted with an internal booster pump to maintain constant water pressure, ensuring optimal performance. To be used in conjunction with standard 6 and 10 tray combi ovens.
- Sleek and compact stainless steel design
- Fits under standard 6 and 10 tray combi ovens
- Scale inhibitor triple action system for raw water inlet
- Scale free water for steaming
- TDS meter (included) can be used to help increase/decrease the conductivity of the RO water for various ovens' water requirement
- High performance membrane to cater for highly demanding environments
- 20L internal storage tank