The KCJ closed ventilated ceiling, with the Capture Jet™ technology, is a flexible and aesthetically pleasing solution that combines several functions: extraction, air supply, lighting, and a suspended ceiling. All components are designed to guarantee optimal hygiene levels and easy maintenance in accordance with HACCP recommendations.The KCJ kitchen ventilated ceiling comprises Make up air with adjustable dampers. Capture Jet™ centrifugal fan supply to the horizontal and vertical jets. Light fittings are standard on this unit as are adjustable exhaust slide dampers and stainless steel KSA cyclonic grease filters. The canopy is manufactured completely from AISI 304 1.2mm No 4 finish Stainless Steel. Testing and Balancing (T.A.B.TM) for flow measurements are fitted to the exhaust plenums.
- Vertical and horizontal Capture Jet™
- Make-up air supplied through laminar-flow vertical diffuser
- KSA multi-cyclone filters - UL and NSF classified. KSA filters remove up to 95% of particles with a size of 10 microns or above thus reducing grease deposits and cleaning costs while improving hygiene and safety
- Enhanced safety and hygiene thanks to high-efficiency grease removal KSA multi-cyclone filters (UL and NSF classified) that result in reduced duct cleaning costs
- “Ready to install” standard delivery packages with lighting as well as integral balancing dampers and testing and balancing taps for fast and simple field balancing
- Custom dimensions to suit each application
- Light - 240 Volt - 10 Amp 50 Hz