The Culinaire® range of Kitchen Exhaust Hoods have been designed to comply with the relevant Australian Standards. VBank hoods are suitable for island installations or where there is a limited ceiling height. Exhaust Hoods are fitted with stainless steel baffle filters as standard. Hoods can also be ordered in 1.2mm galvanised steel, for budget applications where visual appearance is not a priority. Culinaire® Kitchen Exhaust Hoods can be sized to suit any application but sections are limited to a maximum width of 4.1 metres. Hoods with a width greater than 4.1 metres will be supplied in two sections.
- Exhaust hoods are manufactured from 1.2mm thick stainless steel 304 grade with No.4 finish to be rigid and corrosion resistant
- A fully welded grease gutter is integrated within the perimeter of the exhaust hood. Grease gutter plugs are fitted for periodic draining
- Sealed fluorescent lighting is accessible via hinged safety glass covers
- Exhaust and makeup air collars can be provided as an optional extra
- Contact your Stoddart representative to discuss your requirements