With a simple to use touchpad, the CookTek Twin Zone Apogee Induction Cooktop with bench top mounting, is designed for easy and straightforward use. Constructed from heavy duty electronic components and a thick, high-impact glass-ceramic top, this unit is durable and effective. With two front to back, 3500 watts zones, heat is distributed evenly, producing incredibly efficient results. A rotary dial control enables precise, user control. Highly reliable, durable and effective, this unit is an asset to any commercial kitchen.
- Automatic pan detection allows for instant heat transmission to the pan so there is little energy comsumption when pan is not present
- Integral fan keeps internal electronics cooler
- Auto protect function shuts off the cooktop when a minor problem arises and displayed error code enables user correction of the problem
- Choice of precise power with control between 0 - 20 in single digit increments or temperature control in 5C increments between 30C - 260C
- Integral grease filter and air baffle to ensure cleaner and cooler air intake for optimum reliability
- Dimensions of 351mm x 772mm x 126mm
- Rated at 7KW Single Phase