The Culinaire® Soak Sink with Assisted Lift from Stoddart is easy to operate with a simple foot operated mechanism. The Soak Sink is entirely made of 304 stainless steel with a ball valve fitted to the waste. This product is suitable for the soaking of cutlery and crockery. The soak sink is designed to operate with either a single or two 500mm x 500mm dishwasher baskets. The foot operated assisted lift improves workers comfort by setting the basket at the correct working height. The Culinaire® Soak Sink is designed to be easy to operate and maintain, design detail is focussed on OH&S operation, reduction of twisting & turning associated with positioning full racks on dish washer entry.
- 25mm radius internal corners in stainless steel sink prevent bacteria growth in sharp corners making it easy to clean
- Easy-push 125mm swivel castors with brakes
- Eliminates lifting of heavy soaking trays reducing twisting and turning associated with positioning full racks on dish wash entry
- Allows cups and or cutlery to be soaked at safe working height
- Foot operated assisted lift allows basket to be raised out of soaking solution to 910mm so that basket can be slid over wet deck onto dish wash entry bench ready for wash and sanitise
- Can hold 2 x standard 500 x 500 dishwasher baskets
- Solid 316 S/Steel construction with radius corners