The Stoddart stainless steel cisterns are built to perform year after year. The hygienic outer casing is fully welded with 1.2mm 304 grade stainless steel for maximum durability in the most demanding of locations. The cisterns also have a satin finish for easy maintenance and premium presentation. The new CI45 model has reduced tank size to provide powerful flushing with just 4.5 litres of water. This allows efficient use with modern water cisterns and urinals. Trough urinals, 1800 mm long (3 stall), can now be flushed with 1.5L of water per stall to comply with requirements of the plumbing code, AS/NZS 6400 and WELS (Water Efficiency Labelling Scheme).
- Unit has 40mm flush outlet and 15mm threaded PVC inlet. Water inlet is through base on right hand side of unit. Pull Chain and Inlet are reversible if left side inlet is required
- Pull chain valve has Watermark license discharge
- The unit is supplied with 1.6mm stainless steel fast mount bracket
- Lift off stainless steel lid is secured to unit with two screws
- Dimensions of 303 x 126 x 351mm