The Culinaire® Vertical Hot Cupboard is a heavy-duty mobile cabinet designed for multi-functional banquet storage. It is ideal for holding covered plates and stacked or bulk food in gastronorm pans. The Vertical Hot Cupboard is available in two heights. The full height unit is supplied with seven 2/1 GN sized racks and the half height unit is supplied with four 2/1 GN sized racks. Each rack holds six 230mm plates. The Culinaire® Vertical Hot Cupboard is fitted with elements to the base of the unit. The gentle, radiant heat, helps food from drying out, which can happen with fan-forced circulation.For long-term food holding we recommend the Culinaire® CH.BC series. Options: Additional chrome wire shelves and tray slides (sold separately).
- Available with either a solid door or a glass door
- Designed for the storage and transportation of wide variety of hot food products in covered gastronorm pans
- Excellent food holding capacity (food must be heated above 65°C before being placed in hot cupboard)
- Includes removable water tray in base to introduce moisture to the hot cupboard
- Heavy duty non marking 125mm swivel casters/ two with brakes
- Supplied with 4 x 2/1 GN sized chrome wire shelves
- Capacity - 7 x 2/1 GN pans or 14 x 1/1 pans (Based on 65mm deep pans)