The Culinaire® range of Heated Food Displays are designed to present food in peak condition at all times, using fan-forced technology. The unit gently circulates hot air within the cabinet to ensure constant product temperatures above +65°C. Access to the rear is via double-glazed sliding doors, which are fully removable for easy cleaning. Toughened glass is used throughout to ensure the safety of your staff and clients. Front and rear removable crumb trays are provided for ease of cleaning.The Culinaire® heated cabinet can be integrated into a row of matching profiles comprising ambient and refrigerated Culinaire® display products. Options: 125mm Castors (sold separately), Rear shelf (factory fitted). Contact your Stoddart representative.
- Available in four widths - 900mm / 1200mm / 1500mm / 1800mm
- Modular design for building a display module with matching refrigerated and ambient models
- Fanforced heating provides an even temperature throughout the unit for holding pies/ pastries/ pizzas and other products
- Adjustable digital temperature controller allows food to be held between +65°C to +90°C (food must be heated above 65°C before being placed in cabinet)
- Features toughened mitred front glass
- Overhead Quartz IR heat lamps provide heat and illumination to the interior of the cabinet