The Culinaire® Pass Through Under Bench Bain Marie Hot Cupboard features a high powered heavy duty Bain Marie that is designed to hold hot food at the optimum temperature in GN pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately). Wet or dry operation (temperature varies greatly when run dry, should not be left unattended for long periods of time). The hot cupboard features a fan forced heating system, which offers energy saving efficiency, faster heat-up times and even heat distribution. Doors are on both sides allowing access through the unit. Ready for connection to hot water inlet and waste with all valves supplied and fitted. Options: Standard stainless steel tops, Gantries (sold separately), Radius Well. Contact your Stoddart representative.
- Available in 3 - 8 module units
- Designed to be mounted under custom made stainless steel bench (by others)
- Gantries sold separately to enable installation over the bain marie on a custom made stainless steel bench top
- Wet or dry operation to bain marie (temperature varies greatly when run dry so unit should not be left unattended for long periods of time)
- Hot cupboard features a fan forced heating system which offers energy efficiency with faster heat up times and even heat distribution
- Bain marie suits gastronorm pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately)