The Culinaire® Pass Through Island Bain Marie Hot Cupboard features a high powered heavy duty Bain Marie that is designed to hold hot food at the optimum temperature in GN pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately). Wet or dry operation (temperature varies greatly when run dry, should not be left unattended for long periods of time). The hot cupboard features a fan forced heating system, which offers energy saving efficiency, faster heat-up times and even heat distribution. Doors are on both sides allowing access through the unit. Ready for connection to hot water inlet and waste with all valves supplied and fitted. Comes complete with stainless steel timber backed island bench top. Options: Lift up, fold down work shelf (factory fitted), Radius Well. Contact your Stoddart representative.
- Available in 3 - 8 module units
- Comes complete with island bench top fitted to the CH.BMHP.U
- Adjustable digital temperature controller allows food to be held between +65°C to +90°C (food must be heated above 65°C before being placed in the bain marie or hot cupboard)
- Wet or dry operation to bain marie (temperature varies greatly when run dry so unit should not be left unattended for long periods of time)
- Hot cupboard features a fan forced heating system which offers energy efficiency with faster heat up times and even heat distribution
- Supplied with 1 chrome plated steel wire shelf per door
- Bain marie suits gastronorm pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately)