The Culinaire® Under Bench Counter Line Bain Marie Hot Cupboard has a high powered heavy duty Bain Marie that is designed to hold hot food at the optimum temperature in GN pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately). Wet or dry operation (temperature varies greatly when run dry, should not be left unattended for long periods of time). The hot cupboard features a fan forced heating system, which offers energy saving efficiency, faster heat-up times and even heat distribution. Ready for connection to hot water inlet and waste with all valves supplied and fitted. The visual aspect of the unit is enhanced by the use of 10mm toughened glass on the gantry. The centre section of the glass is painted out black over the stainless steel gantry and is adhesive fixed to the gantry rather than using screw fixings. Options: Left hand controls, radius well. Contact your Stoddart representative.
- Available in 3 - 8 module units
- This unit is designed to be mounted under a custom made bench top of your choice (by others)
- Gantry is removable and height adjustable
- Wet or dry operation (temperature varies greatly when run dry so unit should not be left unattended for long periods of time)
- Fitted with 10mm thick toughened glass gantry with overhead quartz IR heat lamps to provide heat and illumination to the product below
- Hot cupboard features a fan forced heating system which offers energy efficiency and faster heat up times and even heat distribution
- Bain marie suits gastronorm pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately)