The Culinaire® Island Bain Marie Hot Cupboard features a high powered heavy duty Bain Marie that is designed to hold hot food at the optimum temperature in GN pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately). Wet or dry operation (temperature varies greatly when run dry, should not be left unattended for long periods of time). The hot cupboard features a fan forced heating system, which offers energy saving efficiency, faster heat-up times and even heat distribution. Ready for connection to hot water inlet and waste with all valves supplied and fitted. The bain marie is fitted with a double gantry with infra-red heat lamps to bottom shelf (Refer to CH.GDB for details). Options: Lift up, fold down work shelf (factory fitted), Left hand controls, Radius Well. Contact your Stoddart representative.
- Available in 3 - 8 module units
- Unit comes complete with CH.BMH.U bain marie hot cupboard plus island bench top and double overhead heated gantry fully fitted and wired. Gantry is welded to bench top
- Double overhead gantry comes with heat lamps to bottom level only
- Overhead Quartz IR heat lamps provide heat and illumination to the product below
- Overhead heat lamps are fully adjustable via a solidstate voltage controller for accurate temperature selection
- Stainless steel work shelf fitted to fold down brackets can be added as an optional extra at the time of ordering. This item is required to be factory fitted