The Culinaire® Island Bain Marie Hot Cupboard features a high powered heavy duty Bain Marie that is designed to hold hot food at the optimum temperature in GN pans up to 150mm deep (sold separately). Wet or dry operation (temperature varies greatly when run dry, should not be left unattended for long periods of time). The hot cupboard features a fan forced heating system, which offers energy saving efficiency, faster heat-up times and even heat distribution. Ready for connection to hot water inlet and waste with all valves supplied and fitted. The bain marie hot cupboard is fitted with an A-frame gantry with infra-red heat lamps (Refer to CH.GA for details). Options: Front glass, sliding doors, sneeze guards (all sold separately) and lift up, fold down work shelf (factory fitted), Left hand controls, Radius Well. Contact your Stoddart representative.
- Available in 3 - 8 module units
- Unit comes complete with CH.BMH.U bain marie hot cupboard plus A frame heated gantry fully fitted and wired. Gantry is welded to bench top
- Overhead Quartz IR heat lamps provide heat and illumination to the product below
- Overhead heat lamps are fully adjustable via a solidstate voltage controller for accurate temperature selection
- A frame gantry comes with 6mm toughened glass ends
- Front glass sliding doors and sneeze guards can be either added as optional extras at the time of order and fitted in factory or ordered at a separate date for easy fitting by customer